Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day at work....


So, the social people in my office decided that we should have a St. Patrick's Day party at work tomorrow. I really don't subscribe to the "party-at-work is fun" club. I participate only to avoid being talked about, because they really DO talk smack about the folks that verbally are disinclined to set aside whatever it is that they are doing and go eat excessive amounts of fat and sugar in the break room. And they always do it at like 9am. In the morning!!! But oh well. I was told to bring something "Green" or Irish, or holiday related somehow. What exactly would that be? Green beer perhaps? So we can all get trashed and then go nap for a few hours? I don't know. I think that I will make those easy-to-whip-up sausage/cheese balls. Those aren't offensive at the crack of dawn. But I have to make them holiday related....so....um....Ok, I will serve them in a bowl lined with green napkins and call them Leprechaun Balls. Yeah, I think thats the best way to go....hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds good...sausage and cheese balls...were they a hit???
(and did they serve the green beer???)
~Diana @ Stuck in Elmo's World